Crossposting is a way to use videos across multiple Facebook Pages. You can establish a crossposting relationship with another Page and choose which videos the Page can crosspost.
In this video I show you how to set up this relationship with another page.
How to set up your Crossposting on Facebook
I will guide you through 4 steps:
- How to access your settings at the top of your Page
- How to select the Crossposting section in the left column of your settings
- How to ask another page to accept the crossposting relationship with you page.
- How to actually share your videos with another page without having to send it via e-mail or without uploading it to the other page.
Why should you should give it a try?
- Cross-posting relationships are reciprocal and offer benefits to both pages involved in the crosspost.
- Once the video is on your page, you don’t have to upload it to other pages that might want to share your video.
- Your video get be shown to larger and diversified audiences as it’s shared on other pages that might have a bigger community than yours.
- A big bonus is that you benefit from the analytics that show the performance of your video posted on other Facebook page.
- Or if you are a big organization and have multiple Facebook pages, it will save you time to share the videos on all of them, by uploading them only once.
Here are some words I found when looking for keywords referencing to crossposting : crossposting facebook, auto share facebook, facebook page
Free Bonus For You
DOWNLOAD my cheat sheet “8 Ways To Go Live More Often“ : http://bit.ly/2zj6vVn
Watch my video series playlist on Social Media Media Growth Tricks and Tips at:
Join my Facebook Group at:
Subscribe for NEW YouTube Tutorials – bit.ly/SocialMediaLoveYT
Learn more on Social Media Love Services: http://www.socialmedialoveab.com
Connect with Me On Social Media
Direct Message : m.me/socialmedialoveab