I’ve been reading and watching so many advice on how we have to change the way we do Facebook since the announced major changes to the News Feed that are designed to bring people closer together.
In most of them, I can see there is a common point. We’ll need to educate our fans to interact with our page differently:
- have them to use our Messenger Platform more
- comment longer comments under our Facebook posts
- interact more with other Facebook profiles when commenting under our post
- have them live with us when we do a live video
- have them to add our page as a See First
And for us as a marketer, small or big, we’ll have to crank up our way of mastering Facebook Ads, Facebook Live and Messenger Bots. And most of all, we’ll have to go back to the old engagement battle we’ve been talking for the last decade – but meaningful engagement.
Isn’t it exciting! What’s your take on all these changes?
If you want to learn more about social media marketing – join my YouTube channel HERE for more videos.
JOIN the Social Media Love Facebook Group
MESSAGE me privately on Messenger