Confidence comes from practice!
Let’s talk MINDSET today.
So today, I’m talking to you – the ones who’re scared of Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube Live. Believe me I completely understand where you stand. No worries it will come. Believe me.
When you’re not accustomed to show your face on camera it’s a challenge…and you can address that challenge step by steps, and come out as a winner.
Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined – Brightcove
Here are 5 tips you can start with when you plan on doing a Facebook Live:
- BREAK THE ICE: Don’t show your face but show your products. This could help you get started.
- INTERVIEW A PERSON so that you’re not alone. Ask the questions and the other person talks for you.
- TELL YOUR AUDIENCE you’re a little nervous… but that you’re eager to share this ONE tip with them
- BE INTENTIONAL: deeply inside you, feel the big reason why you want to be giving this message. Feel strongly inside that you will be helping at least that ONE person.
- SMILE, be vibrant, even laugh…this will help you to open your air ways when you’re freaking scared!
BONUS: Don’t expect to be perfect, but do the best as you can. This will switch your mindset and get you going.
By the way, if you want more tips on Facebook Live videos, jump to my YouTube channel.
Any trick you want to share?
If you want to learn more about social media marketing – join my YouTube channel HERE for more videos.
JOIN the Social Media Love Facebook Group
MESSAGE me privately on Messenger