Discover what Instagram’s IGTV does, and find tips for using the feature in your marketing. In this video, I share 5 Best Practises For Marketers. Continue reading
3 Ways To Create A Cover Image on IGTV.
In this video, I show you a step by step guide on how to create a cover image on your IGTV videos which will match with your brand. I talk about the thumbnails you can create on your phone and more. All tips to rock your IGTV channel!
Thanks for watching! It means tons to me!
How to start with Instagram IGTV – Instagram launched their mega excited video platform IGTV. IGTV allows Instagram users to upload longer vertical videos as short as 1 minute and as long as 10 minutes – and even 60 minutes for some accounts. Continue reading
Growing an online community 🌱 is similar to planting new grass in your yard. You need some organic fertilizer, lots of water and sun ☀️shine, then you add the seeds and make sure they stick to the ground, water again with some ads, sunshine follows, and it grows and grows… more here than there… this is when you need to redefine your targeting and seed again, fertilize again, then give some much love, time and passion to your peeps, nourishing them with the best of the best.
How To Access Your Instagram Insights Analytics – Are you wondering what to post on Instagram? In this video, I’ll show you 3 ways to access your Instagram insights analytics so that you can figure out what your best performing content is. More tips on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2qTKrhI
More than 800 Million Instagram accounts worldwide are active every single month. 80% of accounts follow a business on Instagram. And more than 300 Million accounts use Instagram Stories everyday. And yes, it’s accessible to any business – from major brands to moms’ shops, we can all get proven results with Instagram. Why not you? Continue reading
How To Target Audiences on Facebook and Instagram. From now on, we have no other choice than embracing Facebook and Instagram business advertising.
In this video, you’ll learn how to create 5 concise target audiences and improve the ROI of your Facebook and Instagram ads. Continue reading
I could stop here…but that would not be nice.
First thing first, what is a social media influencer?
But Angélique… I can’t hire Beyoncé to talk about my products or services. Ahahah! Of course, but there is a way.
Just to get you started
Here are the 5 tips I share more often with my students:
- Pick your most loyal customer and check his presence on social media: do they have a blog, or any online community where they could be profiling products and services of yours? If so, you could offer them their favorite products in exchange of online buzz.
- If you have a boutique, get a local blogger with a small but strong community online and invite them to pick all the products they’d like to try and ask them if they could profile the ones they prefer on their online platforms.
- If you are a conference organizer, invite a blogger, a personality or an advocate in the field of your conference’s topic to attend the conference. Prior to the conference, they will let the world know that they will be attending your event, then during the conference, they will post live content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.
- Try to figure out which social media platforms you want to target and make sure that your local influencer will be active on these networks
- Paying or not paying? Based on my experience, both ways work very well. If you’re at low tides right now in your budget, you can give products and services in exchange of social media content on your influencer’s online platforms.
How to approach small influencers?
The thing is that they’re probably looking for content to write about. Reach out to them and explain to them the mutual value of the partnership. Make sure you show them you know their platforms and that you would love to work with them. If you have no budget, they might be open to an exchange: a meal in your restaurant, a free membership at your gym, a free entrance ticket to your event etc.
How to find your local influencers?
- For this, I like to read newspapers or local magazines. Journalists interview experts in so many fields of expertise.
- Talk to your customers, they probably know some friends who would love to share stories about what you sell.
- You can also use social listening tools such as BuzzSumo that lists influencers for you.
- Or use the Search section of Instagram, Facebook etc. They’re probably closer than you think.
And please make sure to learn more about this topic.
If you’re a small business owner, and you’ve been using influencers, can you share with us your formula to make these partnerships happen.
By the way, if you want more tips about influencer marketing for beginners, message me: m.me/socialmedialoveab
For more tips about social media marketing – join my YouTube channel HERE for more videos.
JOIN the Social Media Love Facebook Group
MESSAGE me privately on Messenger
Do you have an ig account? Chances are you’re trying to get into instastory more and more – whether it’s instagram stories from cameral roll or instagram story video. Continue reading
Stuck in a social media rut? Feel like no one is seeing your content or engage with? I’m sharing my 3 tips to increase your engagement on social media! Continue reading